DMCA Protected

DMCA.com Copyright All of the content on this web site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and data, is the property of the creator ARTCALIGHT, other than individual videos obviously shared from other sites/person. I share them because I like them. All of the content created by me is protected by the United States and International copyright laws. It is illegal for anyone to violate any of the rights provided by the copyright law to the owner of the copyright. Copyright is secured automatically when the work is created. Copyright is a form of protection provided by the laws of the United States (title 17, U.S. Code) to the authors of “original works of authorship,” including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works. Copyright protection subsists from the time the work is created in fixed form. The copyright in the work of authorship immediately becomes the property of the author who created the work. http://www.uspto.gov/

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bird Series - C07


I restrained myself until uploading the third and final image in the drawings in the Bird Series 07. It's taken me several months to be able to focus and figure and play around with finding out how to resize, when here it was under my nose all the time, in the scanner program.
With all three drawings, I used my "disability" to advantage, in that I tend to crouch down on the floor when I'm having what I call "disorientation" probably brought on by some slight brain damage from radiation. It enables me to "space" out and lose focus, thereby allowing my psyche to transmit information directly to my fingers without my cognition getting in the way. Even if I have not finished the drawing, usually simply the act of connecting with some inner/outer world this way facilitates my return to this plane of existence.

No comments: